IIST provides nine ICT related fields of study towards Master’s and Doctoral degrees.
Students will also strengthen their expertise in one of six firm majors:
Computer and Information Sciences, Applied Chemistry, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Applied Informatics, System Engineering or Frontier Bioscience.
For your study planning at IIST, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing us with your educational background and research interest.
- Global Information Systems
- Ubiquitous Network and Communication Systems
- Global Business Analysis and Planning
- Media and Information Processing
- Medical and Health Care System Design
- Advanced Bioscience and Chemical Engineering
- Advanced Research in Computer Sciences
- Advanced Research in Science and Engineering
- IIST Common Subjects
In addition to the ICT related fields, doctoral degree programs for Mechanical Engineering, Applied Chemistry and Frontier Bioscience are provided in IIST program.
Curriculum structure for the master’s program is shown below. Note that IIST includes optional Japanese reinforcement program for students aiming to become high-level bridge engineers for a Japanese IT company. All classes are taught in English. Doctoral program is focusing on advanced research work.